We have obtained ISO 27001 international certification and maintain strong information security protocol.
- ISO 27001 is an internationally recognized security standard certification in the field of information security.
- Ecount achieved ISO 27001 certification in June 2011 due to efforts to strengthen information security of our network.
- Ecount is focused on managing customer information and establishing strong security protocol by maintaining ISO certification requirements.
Your data is stored on multiple servers.
- Data entered into Ecount is stored on 3 different servers.
- In the event of a problem with a specific server, you can resume work because we'll switch over to an available server without redundant data.
We block security breaches and unauthorized access from the source.
- Ecount servers are stored in IDC and it blocks any and all intrusions from a hardware aspect.
- We build and maintain strong and thorough security systems including Network Framework (Firewall), IPS (Intrusion Detection System), SSL (Versign International Authorized Authentication), and 24-hour monitoring.
- Any IP suspected of being malicious will be blocked and all abnormal attempts will be detected and blocked immediately.
You can set your own security levels in the ERP.
- You can block access of specific IP addresses or shut down the software.
- You can set password change cycles.
- Administrators can trace logins per user and control access points.