You can create logs and manage the history of each project.
- You can systematically manage each project by setting individual progress types, input fields, and reference documents for each.
- Each person in charge can record their progress and track project progress status.
You can check the progress of each project in a Gantt chart form at a glance.
- The Gantt chart provides a view of the project progress status so you can check on your projects at a glance.
- You can easily check and share details as well as link bulletin board posts.
Data linking increases work sharing and efficiency.
- You can input detailed information of the project and share data with employees using the work sharing bulletin boards.
- Expense linking can also help keep track of project expenses without leaving the screen.