You can create up to 10 unique unit price options per item.
- If the unit price of an item can vary, you can create up to 10 different unit price options along with the standard unit price.
- You can select any of your set unit price options when generating a sale or when purchasing an item.
- For example, your wholesale price can be $20, your online store price can be $25, and your retail price can be $30 - all within the same software.
Do you manage unit price tables for specific groups?
- You can assign unit prices to item groups or upload unit prices through our Excel Uploader all at once.
- Assigned unit prices will apply automatically onto the sales and purchasing menus when inputting the specific item onto the screen.
Do your unit prices fluctuate frequently?
- If the unit price changes frequently, you can automatically import the recently applied price onto a new transaction.
- You can set the unit price to be automatically recalled when you sell or purchase the same item from the same account.
- You can easily set the unit price by checking the price of the recent transaction especially in industries where the price fluctuates frequently according to the market such as gasoline and food.
Set discount rates per customer.
- Different discount rates can be preset per customer and applied to the selling price or you can adjust the discount rate directly at the point of sale.
- It's a convenient option to use when the markup or discount margin needs to be different per customer.
Apply a desired unit price and discount rate at the time of the transaction.
- You can apply a different unit price at the point of sale or adjust the discount rate directly.
- If you want to apply a discount at a specific point in time such as a special discount or sale period, you can set the discount rate directly from the input screen.
Easily view past transaction history.
- You can see the latest transaction history of the item you want to sell or purchase immediately at the time of transaction entry.
- You can easily check the fluctuation of the purchase unit price and delivery unit price by date.
Limit price change options per user.
- You can set unit price modification authorizations per user.
- By configuring authorization options for modifying unit prices, you can minimize exposure of price confidentiality such as base cost.