It's easy to manage detailed account information.
- You can set up to 9 additional management items in addition to the general fields such as business ID, address, and contact information.
- You can check the customer's information such as the contacts, address, and sales representative at a glance in the customer list.
No need to worry about managing many accounts.
- There is no limit to the number of accounts that can be registered so you can register all of your accounts that requirement management.
- You can register and modify a large number of accounts collectively by using our Excel tools.
Currently struggling to manage unit price per customer?
- You can set the unit price using criteria such as supplier, classification, and more.
- The unit price applies automatically onto the sales screen so that you can reduce data errors and manage unit prices accurately.
Account management, all in one screen.
- Transactions such as sales, purchases, collections, payments, and more can be processed within the same screen.
- In the All-In-One screen, your recently searched menus will instantly be saved to your list of shortcuts for easier and quicker access to your data.
It's easy to manage clients groups and categories.
- You can create up to 10 tiers of account management groups such as sales region or type to organize clients.
- You can easily search by using the account group specified when inputting the sales information and viewing receivables.