A: ECOUNT understands it is paramount that client information is kept secure. Data encryption is used to keep data secure while using the ECOUNT ERP software. All ECOUNT servers are in a data center with:
- 24-hour security
- Uninterruptible power supply
- Real-time scanning
- Temperature control
- Personnel security
Please visit the Data Security page to learn more.
A: The data is backed up every day on at least two different servers. Visit our Data Backup and Recovery page for more information.
A: The amount of employees with access to the information is extremely limited. They can view the information on the servers, but they don’t have access to the servers.
A: Yes. It is very easy to set authority-based access for the users.
A: Data security is extremely important in ERP software. The program has:
- IP address restrictions to block unauthorized computers from accessing the system
- Requires new passwords on a regular interval to maintain security
- Login certificates for special user accounts
- Time restrictions to prevent users from logging in during off-hours
- Account lock after unsuccessful login attempts.